With configuration flag CFGEnableDistributionLists set to Y, reports can be emailed to a distribution list, using one of the following methods:
- For reports from the Report Designer, select the reports and click the Distribute link at the top of the Report List.
- For reports from the Report Designer or the Report Editor, create a Scheduled Task in the Messaging Service. For more information, see the IMOS Messaging Service Manual.
To create a distribution list, follow these steps:
- In the Data Center , click Security.
- Click .
- Click New Distribution List.
- Create the Distribution List the same way you create an IMOS group with members:
- Name the Distribution List.
- On the Membership tab, select all IMOS users who should receive the report.
- To confirm that each selected user has an email address associated with their user account, click the Name link in the Security List, and check the Email field on the IMOS User Properties form.
When the report is run, the HTML results are emailed to the distribution list recipients.