On a Time Charter, if there is an option to extend the contract, and you have to notify the other party by a certain date, click and then click Lifting.
In the table:
- To access a Hire Rates table for a lifting option, right-click the line and click Hire Rates.
- If you enter a Duration and a Unit, the Redelivery Date is recalculated.
- If you specify Hire and Unit, those values are used for the Trading exposure calculations. When exercised, those Hire lines are appended to the main Hire table in the Time Charter contract.
To send a reminder:
- Make sure that a valid Outgoing Message Location is defined in the Messaging Service Configuration Tool. For more information, see the IMOS Messaging Service Manual.
Note: The 1st enabled, from the top of the list in the Outgoing Message Location of the Messaging Service Configuration will be used for sending a reminder. Additionally, make sure to have Enabled Reminders under the General Configuration tab in the IMOS Messaging Service Config.
- Select the Reminder check box. Information appears in the Reminder Text field. This section is basis the Declaration Date of each specified option.
- Enter recipients in the To field.
- In the Window field, enter the number of days in advance for the reminder to be sent. The reminder will be sent out at midnight (00:00 am Messaging Service Time) on the Declaration Date specified.