On the TC Billing Schedule, you can quickly see the status of bills for hired vessels. To open the TC Billing Schedule, do one of the following:
- On the IMOS7 menu, hover over Tools and then click TC Billing Schedule.
- In the Operations module center , under Time Charter Out, click TC Billing Schedule.
For each contract, a relevant timeline appears as consecutive bars per payment period. Each bar is colored according to the corresponding payment's status:
- Blue = Processed
- Red = Due
- Green = Planned
When you rest your mouse pointer over a bar, a tooltip tells you the Invoice Number (if the bill has been settled or processed), the Billing Period, and the ID and date of the Time Charter Fixture.
- To open a bill, double-click the bar.
- To create an invoice, right-click to use the context menu.
- To open the Hire Statement or the Time Charter, right-click to use the context menu.
Approving or Rejecting Invoices
To review an invoice for approval (if you have rights), do one of the following:
- Right-click an Actual invoice and select Approve Invoice.
- Open the invoice for viewing.
In the invoice, do one of the following: