In the Trading module center , under Data, click Trading Filter.
Displaying Physical and Paper Trades as Offsetting
A common use of Trading Filters is to display Physical and Paper Trades as offsetting one another. To do so, create a Trading Filter and then apply it to the Trading P&L Summary.
1. Create the Trading Filter
- Create a new Trading Filter with a Filter Name (for example, FFA VS. CARGO).
- Ignore the Vessel Type check boxes.
- To include only specific Trade Areas, select one or more Trade Area check boxes.
- In the Contract Type list, select only the Cargo and FFA check boxes.
- To include only specific Companies, select one or more Company check boxes.
- To include only specific Strategies, select one or more Strategy check boxes.
- Save and close the Trading Filter.
2. Configure the Trading P&L Summary
- Open the Trading P&L Summary.
- Next to Show, select Exposure Tons and Exposure Days.
- Next to Filter, select your Trading Filter.
- Click .
Trading Filter List
All Trading Filters appear on the Trading Filter List. In the Trading module center , next to Trading Filter, click List.