- As with any other details view, you can navigate to a different record by clicking its card or return to the list by clicking its Name.
- To share a Port Advance/DA, copy the URL and then share it with any signed-in users in your organization.
Creating an APR
To record an additional payment:
- On the Port Advance/DA form, click the PDA/APR tab.
- In the first open APR in Currency column, enter the actual amounts disbursed, in the local currency of the agent. The amounts in the Total field for the column and the Due to Agent field at the bottom right change, based on the amounts entered.
- Enter the Disbursement Invoice Number and the Disbursement Sent date.
- Above the APR in Currency column, change the APR Status to A - Actual and click ; an invoice is generated and appears in Financials.
You can record additional APRs in the additional columns.
To access an invoice, click Report ▼ and then click PDA Invoice, FDA Invoice, or SDAx Invoice (where x = the SDA number).