The Veson IMOS Platform is the market-leading cloud solution for commercial marine freight and fleet management.
On the Data Center menu , under Ports and Areas, click the term name.
Term lists that already include standard terms are underlined below.
- Country - List enables you to view a list of the standard Veson IMOS Platform countries. On a Country details view, you can edit Country Properties by selecting or clearing the appropriate check boxes.
- Deviation Ports: To access Deviation TCE functionality by Vessel Type in Voyage Estimates (with configuration flag CFGEnableVoyestTceDeviation).
- Distances Editor: To manually override the default distances for all users.
- Fuel Zones: To calculate different estimated/projected LS consumption per Fuel ECA Zone. For more information, see Fuel Zones.
- Loadline Zones terms are used on the Loadline Zone Seasons form and can be associated with a Port. You must have the Loadline Zones Module Right selected, under Ports and Areas in the Data Center.
- Loadline Zone Seasons terms are used to define Season durations and the Loadline Zones to which they apply. For more information, see Loadline Zone Seasons.
- Port Activities terms are used on the Port Activities form. For more information, see Port Activities Terms.
- Port Areas terms are used on the Port form.
- Port Functions terms are used on the Cargo and COA and displayed on forms with Itineraries. For more information, see Port Functions.
- Trade Areas terms include the trade areas or voyage regions of your company and are used on several forms. Trade Areas can be used as a means of grouping voyages, trades, and contracts to analyze risk, total P&L, or exposure. They are also useful for balancing paper trading against physical positions.
For Trading, each Trade Area must have a default Route defined. Trade Areas are used in contracts to determine the basis for the rate.
The Turnover Ratio represents the number of voyages typically completed in 30 days. A Turnover Ratio of 1 = a voyage length of 30 days; 0.5 = a voyage length of 60 days.