When time chartering in a vessel, you need to create a Time Charter In for the Bareboat charter and then record the contracted cost of the crew and provisions provided by a separate counterparty.
The Bareboat Manager form enables you to manage Bareboat information and payments.
- On the Time Charter In Bareboat tab, click
- Do any of the following:
- In the Hire Rate grid, if the Bareboat Hire is not paid on the Time Charter Payment, enter a Bareboat Hire Rate. On the Voyage P&L, it appears as Bareboat Hire.
- In the Miscellaneous grid, enter miscellaneous expenses for all Bareboat Payments. You can specify if they are commissionable.
- In the Broker grid, add Brokers to the contract.
- To view the Bareboat Hire Statement and report, click
- To make a payment, click . Payments appear in the Summary Tree.
- To view and create Bareboat Commission Payments from the Bareboat Commission Summary, click .
If enabled, the Voyage P&L treats Miscellaneous Expenses on the Bareboat Manager form as Voyage Expenses rather than as Running Costs.