The Rate Tables (or Scale Tables) have different table types:
- Bunker Surcharge: To base a bunker surcharge on a bunker fuel price index.
- Demurrage Rate: To base demurrage rates on the deadweight of the vessel.
- Laytime Hours: To base laytime hours on the cargo quantity.
- Freight Rate: To base freight rates on the quantity loaded.
The table headings have different meanings for each type.
Creating a New Standard Rate Table
- On the Data Center menu click Rate Tables.
- Enter a Table ID.
- You are asked if you want to create a new table with this ID; click Yes.
- Select a Table Type and enter a Table Description.
- Enter at least one Rate and then click . (Otherwise it appears that you are looking up a Rate Table, and the form is cleared.)
|Enable Freight Matrix Creation|
When enabled, Freight Matrix is available as a Table Type option when creating a new Rate Table.