It is possible to include Demurrage and Despatch invoices in a Freight Invoice, with the following considerations:
- Demurrage and Despatch invoices included in the Freight Invoice will be shown with Posted status in the voyage P&L.
- The Demurrage invoice will only be considered posted to the financial ledger when the Freight Invoice is posted.
- To include the Demurrage and Despatch invoice in a Freight Invoice, the Claim Status should be In Progress or Settled, and the invoice Status should be Actual.
Commissions for Included Demurrage
Scenario 1: Address Commission on Demurrage
- In CP Terms Details, when Address Commission for Demurrage is set to D (Demurrage is commissionable and will be deducted from the invoice), a Demurrage Add. Comm. item appears in the voyage P&L.
- When you include this demurrage in the Freight Invoice, set the Freight Adjustment's Commissionable to N; otherwise the commission will be double-counted against Demurrage.