Note: Requires the Barging module.
On the Equipment History list, you can view all the equipment that was used during the life of the contract and corresponding periods.
To access the Equipment History list, on the Equipment Contract, click .
Each record in the list corresponds to a single service period as recorded on the Equip In/Out tab of the Activity Log. Two rows for the same piece of equipment will appear if:
- A piece of equipment served in one voyage, exited the voyage, then rejoined the voyage later
- A piece of equipment was transferred from one tow to another, but remained under the same contract
- A piece of equipment was shared between 2 tows/voyages
- Delivered - GMT: For Equipment TC Contracts, this is the date/time the vessel was delivered.
- Redelivered - GMT: For Equipment TC Contracts, this is the date/time the vessel was redelivered.
- Joined - GMT: The date/time the vessel joined the voyage. If the equipment was delivered during this voyage, this will be the same as the Delivery date/time.
- Departed - GMT: The date/time the vessel departed the voyage. If the equipment was redelivered during this voyage, this will be the same as the Redelivery date/time.
- Gap: For Equipment TC Contracts, an asterisk appears in this column if, as of one minute prior to the equipment joining, there was a shortage of this type of equipment working under the contract (compared to the nominal number of boats or barges needed for the contract).
- For example, if 3 barges are required under the contract, and as of one minute prior to the join date/time there are only 2 barges, an asterisk would appear.
- The nominal number of boats and barges required in the contract is subject to the Est/Act Delivery date from the contract. That is, if the contract requires 1 boat and 3 barges, and 1 boat and 3 barges are delivered exactly as of the Est/Act Delivery date, there will be no gap, since as of 1 minute prior the contract was not yet in effect–there were no requirements and therefore no shortages.
- Act Delivery Date is used if the Equipment Contract status is Delivered or Redelivered; Est Delivery is used otherwise.