You can use the Profit Share Distribution form to distribute voyage profit to a third party.
To access this form, you must have the Profit Share Distribution Module Right selected, under Pooling in Operations.
- On the Operations menu , under Pooling, click Profit Share Distribution.
- Enter a Period From and To. All voyages completed in that range that have PNLSHARE specified appear. For each record, the Profit Share, amounts Paid, Remaining, to Withhold, and To Be Paid appear.
- Select the records to be paid.
- You can enter a Withhold amount to be excluded from the payment.
- To create Profit Share Distribution invoices, click . Records appear in the Profit Share Payment Summary grid. You can add invoice numbers in either of the following ways:
- Manually enter them in the Invoice No. column.
- Click . For records with a blank Invoice No. column, invoice numbers automatically generate.
When auto-numbering invoices: