On several grids, you can access a line item menu to open additional forms or take further action.
To add a row to a grid, do one of the following:
- To add a row to the bottom of the grid, click Add New Row.
- To insert a row above another one, either:
- Click ... and then click Insert.
- Right-click a row and then click Insert.
Copying and Pasting Fields
To copy fields in a grid:
- Select the fields you want to copy:
- To select one field, click it.
- To select multiple fields, click and drag your mouse pointer across multiple fields and/or rows.
- To copy the selected fields, do one of the following:
- Press Ctrl + C.
- Right-click a selected row and then click Copy, Copy with Headers, or Export to CSV.
- You can then paste the information outside of VIP (for example, in a spreadsheet).
To delete a row from a grid, do one of the following:
- Click ... and then click Delete.
- Right-click a row and then click Delete.