For TC In, TC Out, Cargo, and VC In Claims, you can create standalone invoices for brokers whose Claim commissions are set to be invoiced separately.
Setting Up Separately Invoiced Claim Commissions
- Add a new row.
- Enter a Broker and Amount. In the T (Type) field, % must be selected.
- In the M (Claim) field, select 1 - Claim commissions will be paid separately.
Claim Commission Summary
From the Claim Commission Summary, you can view and create Claim Commission Payments.
To open it, do one of the following:
The Claim Commission Summary lists all existing payments.
Claim Commission Payment
On the Claim Commission Summary, you can do either of the following:
- Open an existing payment: Right-click its line and then click Details.
- Create a new payment:
- Click .
- Select the Broker.
- Each possible payment appears, with the S check box selected. Clear check boxes for any detail lines you do not want to include.
- Enter an Invoice Number.
- Change the Status to Actual and then click ; the invoice appears in Financials.
- To print an invoice, click .
- Click .
When enabled, the Commissionable setting of an Operations Ledger Code alone determines whether claim and freight adjustment line items are commissionable. When enabled, the commissionable setting cannot be overridden in invoices or per broker.