Users need to be a security administrator in order to access the configuration flag list.
To manage configuration flags, in the Data Center , under Quick Links, click Configuration Flags.
Even if a flag was not explicitly set in the past, it appears with its Default Value, if applicable.
Finding a Flag
To find the full or partial name of a configuration flag or a word or phrase in a description:
- Click a line in the list and then type Ctrl + F.
- Type the search term and select other options.
- Click Find Next.
Users can also search for Custom Flags if the desired flag does not appear in the list. To do so:
- Click the Custom Flag button and paste the full name of the Configuration Flag into the Name field:
Editing a Flag
To change a flag's value:
- Click the Edit link in its row.
- In the Configuration Flag Editor, replace the Value and then click OK. The Value of a String-type flag can be cleared.
Importing/Exporting Configuration Flags
In the Configuration Flag List:
- To export configuration flags, click and then click Export Configuration Flags. This will generate an XML file that can be sent for importing.
- To import configuration flags, click and then click Import Configuration Flags. Select the XML file to import.
Note: If you select Export Data to CSV or Export Data to XML, the format is not suitable for importing into another IMOS environment.