Configuration flag CFGEnableStandards enables the use of standards for expenses and the Port Expenses Details form. This configuration flag hides the editable Port Expense field on some forms, which then use the standard port expenses. To edit this form, you must have the Operations Module Right Port Expenses Details.
The Port Expenses Details form can be used for two purposes:
- It lists the standard port expenses that apply to a particular port call. The port expenses are estimated and do not have an invoice associated with them.
- When the Port field is cleared, it also lists miscellaneous voyage expenses, so you can see all standard expenses for a voyage.
To open the Port Expenses Details form, do one of the following:
- On the Operations menu , under Port/Other Costs, click Port Expenses Details.
- On the Port Expenses Summary, click .
You can edit expected actual expenses, mark expenses as Provisional, add or delete expenses, and view the current accrual amount.
- Multiple line items with matching Code & Description values is not permitted, regardless of unique Curr Amt and Amt Base values. Attempting to add duplicate lines will result in the following error message upon saving the Port Expenses Details list:
|Port Expense Provisional by Bill Code
If the Provisional check box in the Port Expense Details form is selected/cleared, the setting for all rows for the same port and the same Bill code are selected/cleared. Accrual calculations are based on the combination of Operations Ledger Code and rebill type of the port expense.
Hides the Port Expense field on some forms, enables standards for expenses, and adds a Port Expenses Details form and a Port Expenses Details button on the Port Expenses Summary to open it. When detail-level port expenses are being used, the PortExp column in the Voyage Itinerary behaves the same as the PortExp column in the Estimate itinerary:
An ECA Factor field also appears on COA, Cargo/VC In, and CP Terms Details forms. When ECAFactor is used in an IMOS ECA Recovery Charge Results/Fee expression and an ECA Factor value is entered on a contract, an ECA Recovery Charge Extra Freight Term is generated on that contract.
|Port Expense Details Port List Include Via Ports
When enabled, on the Port Expenses Details form, the Port drop-down menu includes hidden via-ports in addition to voyage itinerary ports.