Matching enables you to view vessel and cargo positions in one location; it consists of a Vessel Positions list and a Cargo Book list. Owned positions are added from TC In, TC Out, and Cargo contracts. When you find a good position to work with, you can create or open a Worksheet in Estimates.
Views of Matching
- Vessel Positions and Cargo Book lists appear by default.
- To expand either list to full screen, click at the top right.
- To switch to map view, click .
- To switch to schedule view, click .
- To return to the two lists, click .
- View positions in Vessel Positions and Cargo Book lists, map, or schedule, or open a position to view its details.
- Do any of the following:
You cannot edit existing vessel and cargo positions in Matching.
To open a position and view its Position Details on the right, do one of the following:
- On the Vessel Positions or Cargo Book list, click its row.
- On the Matching map:
- Click its vessel or cargo icon.
- Click its group icon (for example, for two vessels or for two cargoes) and then click its card.
- To view a different position, click << to return to the card panel and then click a different card.
- On the Matching schedule, click its bar. Voyage or Cargo details view opens in a new browser tab.
Creating a New Vessel Position
- On the Vessel Positions list, click at the top right.
Enter Position Details:
For IMOS access on the web: When a vessel is created in Matching, an Estimate-only vessel is created in IMOS.
Opening and Creating Worksheets
- If a position has an associated Worksheet, you can click the Open Worksheet button to open it.
- If a position does not have an associated Worksheet, you can click the Create Worksheet button to create one.