The Veson IMOS Platform is the market-leading cloud solution for commercial marine freight and fleet management.
Forms enable you to manage information about records. For example, the Voyage Manager is a form within the Voyages workspace.
Note: For more information about a specific form, see the Knowledge Base page with its name.
You can open forms in several ways, including the following:
- To create a new form:
- On the main or secondary menu, click a Form Name.
- On a list of forms or a form, click +.
- On a form, to create a copy, click .
- To open an existing form:
Typically, when you access a form from a toolbar or field link, it appears as a modal (or pop-up form). For example, when you record Port Activities for a voyage, the form appears on top of the Voyage Manager:
The following buttons may appear in the upper-right corner:
- : Open the form in a new browser tab.
- : Minimize the form to view the information behind it.
- : Close the form.