Walkthrough: Basic Concepts
These breadcrumbs show where you are in the walkthrough. To move to a different section, click its link:
A workspace consists of tools that help you with your day-to-day work in a certain functional area. For example, in the Operations module, operators can use the Voyages workspace to manage a voyage from beginning to end.
To access a workspace, on the main or secondary menu, click its link.
Depending on the data, you can access the following:
- List, card/details, map, and schedule views
- Forms, fields, grids, and attachments
- Toolbar and line item menus
- Workspace panels
- Views or actions that you can select; orange buttons (for example, ) represent the current state
Search for Module
- Type keyboard shortcut Ctrl + , (comma). A Search For Module field appears.
- Do one of the following:
- Click v to see the full list of workspaces.
- Enter the module or workspace name. Search results appear.
- To open a workspace, click its Module | Workspace name. The workspace opens in the same browser tab.