On the Financials menu , under Invoices, click Create Trade Commission Invoices.
To create a Trade Commission Settlement invoice for one or more trades for the same Broker, follow these steps:
- On the Create Trade Commission Invoices list, do any of the following:
- In a trade's Action column, click Create Settlement.
- In the check box column, select multiple trades and then click Create settlement(s) at the top of the list.
- On the Trade Commission Settlement form, enter a Settlement Date, Due Date, and any other relevant information.
- Click . An invoice is generated, which can be approved, posted, rejected, exported as an Excel spreadsheet or PDF, or emailed.
|Enable Edit Vessel Voyage on Trade Commission|
|When enabled, Vessel and Voyage fields are editable in the Trade Commission Settlement, so that these commissions can be tied to a user-selected voyage and show up in the Actual P&L for the voyage. If a trade is linked to a Cargo or TCO contract, and the voyage defaults from those, users can override it when this flag is enabled.|